FINPRET is a French short-film festival promoting preventative healthcare for students. It is produced by the health services of Paris Sorbonne.
- You must be a student to participate: you must include a student ID and proof of registration to your submission materials.
- Your film should be no longer than 3 minutes and no shorter than 20 seconds.
- You may submit as many films as you would like!
- Videos are accepted in French, sub-titled in French, or silent.
- Respect the recommended themes on prevention
List of themes
- Addiction: alcohol, tobacco, drugs, gambling, social networking
- STD/STI prevention
- Psychological distress: troubles sleeping, stress, malaise
- Diet and nutrition
- Hearing problems
- Violence and discrimination
How to participate
- Enter on Film Freeway by submitting your film’s materials
- Add the following documents: student ID and proof or registration
- Enter the FINPRET Festival online before march 21th of 2016
- Results will be published online april 14th
Erreur : Formulaire de contact non trouvé !
Le Service de Médecine Préventive de Sorbonne Universités
Plus d’information sur : www.SIUMPPS.com